Our strategy for Human Resources is indissolubly bound with the mission and the business objectives of the HELLENIC PETROLEUM Group.
In order to help achieve these objectives, we seek:
- To be an employer of choice, with people who are the Group’s main competitive advantage.
- To constantly develop our employees. To stand by them and practically support their professional development.
- To have our people satisfied with their jobs and feel proud of working at HELLENIC PETROLEUM.
Our actions are strategically developed around the following axes:
- Encouragement of excellence in all sectors, by ensuring conditions of meritocracy, recognition and growth.
- Recruitment, utilization and development of human resources, in accordance with our principles and values.
- Creating a modern competitive environment that will induce a feeling of security and provide incentives for distinction.
- Aligning the efforts of all employees towards achieving the Group’s vision, strategy and business objectives.
- Cultivating a unified group culture, based on shared principles and values.
- Maximizing employees’ efficiency, with policies that promote responsibility, initiative and extraversion.
- Strengthening the sense of dedication and willingness to participate in corporate actions.
- Recognition of the individual and collective contribution of all employees in Group results.
- Substantial contribution of the Human Resources Directorate in boosting Group competitiveness.