Availability of documents relating to the Corporate Transformation to the shareholders
“HELLENIC PETROLEUM S.A.” (the “Company”) announces that, pursuant to article 63 of Law 4601/2019, the following documents are available to the Company’s shareholders on its website ( (https://www.helpe.gr/en/investor-relations/CorporateTransformation/SupportingMaterial/) as well as at its registered seat in Marousi (Attika), at 8a Chimarras Street/ 15125:
- the Draft Demerger Deed,
- the balance sheet of the hived-down business sector dated 30.06.2021,
- the Report of the Board of Directors of the Company to its shareholders, which explains and justifies the Draft Demerger Deed,
- the Report on the verification of the book value of the net assets and liabilities of the hived-down business sector of the Company carried out by the certified auditors, Dimitris Douvris (SOEL Reg. no. 33921) and Panayiotis Noulas (SOEL Reg. no. 40711) of the audit company «Grant Thornton Business Solutions S.A.», as at 30.06.2021
- the Report on the examination of the Draft Demerger Deed carried out by the certified auditors, Dimitris Douvris (SOEL Reg. no. 33921) and Panayiotis Noulas (SOEL Reg. no. 40711) of the audit company «Grant Thornton Business Solutions S.A.»,
- the Annual Financial Statements and the Board of Directors’ Annual Management Reports of the Company of the previous three (3) years, and
- the Semi Annual Financial Report for the period from 1st January to 30th June 2021.
The shareholders of the Company are invited to take notice of the above documents, which will remain available to them until the end of the General Meeting which will be called to decide on the demerger.
The completion of the hive down is subject to the approval of the General Meeting of shareholders of the Company, as required by law, as well as the receipt of all necessary approvals by the competent Authorities.