ASPROFOS, a Group subsidiary, is the largest Greek engineering firm and energy consulting services provider in South-Eastern Europe. It operates in accordance with internationally accepted standards and practices, certified by ISO 9001, ΕLΟΤ 1429, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
ASPROFOS supports the Group’s investments particularly in the fields of refining and natural gas, through the provision of a broad range of technical, project management, and other related advisory services, while seeking to continuously expand the range of its services and broaden its client portfolio to include mainly international clients.
Also, ASPROFOS having as a priority its employees’ and associates’ health, followed the strictest protocol along with procedures for prevention and hygiene and received the Excellent Level of TUV AUSTRIA COVID-Shield certification. Specifically, highlights the definition and reward of all prevention and hygiene policies applied with a commitment to their conscientious and continuous implementation aiming to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
In 2020, ASPROFOS provided services to 70 new projects, both to Group's companies, as well as third parties, the most important of which are outlined below:
- Detailed design for the upgrade of fuel supply system at the Shuwaikh Power Station in Kuwait
- Construction supervision for the interconnection between the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) and the National Natural Gas Transmission System in the area of Nea Messimvria- Thessaloniki for DESFA
- Environmental impact studies and permitting activities for the onshore and offshore section of the EastMed pipeline in Greece
- Basic design for energy efficiency upgrade of the Atmospheric Distillation Unit (CDU III) and Vacuum Distillation Unit (U-31) at the Elefsina refinery
- Detailed design for the addition of continuous water wash system to Naphtha Hydrodesulphurization Unit (U-0100) at the Thessaloniki refinery
- Detailed design for the upgrade of waste water treatment unit (U-5500) at the Aspropyrgos refinery
- Technical support providing 17 experts for the turnaround at the Aspropyrgos refinery
- Detailed design for the aviation fuel storage plant in the Vassilikos industrial area, Cyprus
- Feasibility study for a co-generation unit for the DIAXON plant in Komotini
- Construction supervision activities for the photovoltaic park of 204.3 MW for HELPE Renewable Energy Resources (RES) in Kozani
- Environmental action plan for the hydrocarbon exploration and production program for the northwest Peloponnese onshore area
An important event was the approval from Greek authorities for the firefighting study for the Compressor Station GCS00 for the TAP pipeline which allowed the issuance of the TAP operating license.
For more information: