ASPROFOS, a Group subsidiary, is the largest Greek engineering firm and energy consulting services provider in South-Eastern Europe. It operates in accordance with internationally accepted standards and practices, certified by ISO 9001, ΕLΟΤ 1429, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
ASPROFOS supports the Group’s investments particularly in the fields of refining and natural gas, through the provision of a broad range of technical, project management, and other related advisory services, while seeking to continuously expand the range of its services and broaden its client portfolio to include mainly international clients.
In 2019, ASPROFOS provided services to 50 new projects, the most important of which are outlined below:
- Revision of the TransAdriatic Pipeline (TAP) Safety Study/QRA and review of TAP stations’ passive fire protection.
- Basic Design Study and related studies for the installation of a compression station in Ampelia.
- Basic Design for the implementation of HAZOP findings in the Hydrogen Unit (U 33) and HAZOP study for the Hydrocracker Unit (U-34) at the Elefsina refinery.
- Detailed design for the new sulphur recovery unit (SRU) at the Thessaloniki refinery.
- Supervision of an oil docking complex construction in the Vassilikos industrial area, Cyprus.
- Detailed study and construction supervision of a new Cast Film line, auxiliary equipment and building facilities for the DIAXON plant in Komotini.
- Detailed design study for aviation fuel storage at the OKTA facilities in the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Environmental Base Study for the hydrocarbon exploration and production program for the onshore area northwest Peloponnese.
- Upgrading of the fuel supply facilities of Aspropyrgos - Spata Airport pipeline.
- Restoration of the special education complex in Rafina in the context of the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility. It is noted that the works were completed in record time during the summer holidays in 2019, so that the school complex would be ready for operation on time for the new school year.
Refinery projects in Kuwait and Serbia also represented significant successes during 2019. Another important event in 2019 was the Ministry of Environment and Energy approving the Environmental Impact Study for the onshore section of the IGI Poseidon gas pipeline, prepared by ASPROFOS in the context of a Partnership.
For more information: